Welcome to the Counselor’s page!
A comprehensive school counseling program:
- serves all students
- includes large and small group counseling
- incorporates short-term individual counseling
- works with all stakeholders: parents, teachers, and community
A school counselor is an educator who...
- Advocates for the student at school.
- Works with teachers and parents to provide helpful suggestions and support for children’s needs.
- Provides Classroom Lessons for every class.
- Helps in identifying academic and social/emotional needs of children.
- Helps children understand themselves and others.
- Provides information about community resources that would benefit children.
- Makes referrals to outsides agencies.
- Provides parents with resources and information.